Permanent Wall-Mount Model
- AllClean UV-C should be mounted on the wall (or sound room) so it does not interfere with the patient, and the headphone cord does not have to be removed. Mounting should also allow for the door to open easily. Two keyholes are located in the back of the sanitizing chamber for easy mounting on a sound room wall.
- Utilize the correct mounting hardware for the wall surface on which you will mount this model.
- Once the unit is mounted, plug the power cord into the side of the AllClean UV-C.
- The 24V power supply needs to be plugged into an electrical outlet.
- No mounting is necessary. Fully open the adjustable feet and place on a tabletop. This model includes a power supply with a cord long enough to reach most electrical outlets.
- Plug the power connector into the side of the AllClean UV-C.
- Once the AllClean UV-C is in place, open the cabinet door.
- Place the headband over the upper peg.
- Open the headphone cushions so they fit on either side of the UV-C light, allowing the UV-C light to shine directly on the interior of the headphone cushions. (Note: Depending on the headset there are two adjustable peg positions for the best fit. By using the threaded rods, choose which one is best suited for your headphones and allows for the most surface coverage.
- The headphone cord will need to be placed in the slot located at the bottom of the door. You do not need to remove the cord from the testing source.
- Close the door and press the power button.
- You will immediately notice a light on the cabinet front indicating the UV-C lamp is on.
- AllClean UV-C will run for 3 minutes and automatically shut off when the cycle is complete.
- If the lamp indication light does not turn on, check to see if the contact points are correct. If they are correct, it may be time to change the lamp. This lamp may be replaced by removing the cage and installing a lamp into the correct sockets. Remember, this is a special lamp and must be purchased from the manufacturer. To purchase a replacement lamp, call us 1-800-327-8547.
CAUTION: Never look directly at the UV-C lamp when it is on. This can cause severe eye damage.